{Ben & Jerry's to the Core}

*sigh* It's things like this that makes me wish I lived in the US sometimes. Ice cream masters Ben & Jerry have just released a new collection of ice cream flavours with an innovative toppings "core". Each container features two ice cream flavours sitting on either side of a fudge or jam core. The four new flavours are:

Hazed & Confused: chocolate and hazelnut with fudge chips + a hazelnut fudge core
That's My Jam: raspberry and chocolate with fudge chips + a raspberry core
Peanut Butter Fudge: chocolate and peanut butter with mini peanut butter cups + a peanut butter fudge core
Salted Caramel: sweet cream ice cream with blonde brownies + a salty caramel core

The pints will be rolling out to stores this month in the US and in the spring, Ben & Jerry Scoop Shops will offer customizable Core Sundaes. Hopefully this includes Scoop Shops in Canada! But for now I need somebody to hand me my car keys and passport!
Ben & Jerry's Core Ice Cream - a new collection featuring two flavours + an innovative "toppings" core

No comments:

Post a Comment